We understand that sometimes a purchase may not be exactly what you are looking for, therefore to accommodate and keep all our Puzzles Australia customers happy we offer the below return policy:
Returns/Exchanges Terms & Conditions
- We do not provide returns or exchanges on personalised products.
- We accept returns on non personalised products for up to 14 days from the purchase date, providing the product and packaging has not been used and that the product is in its original (unused) condition.
- Products returned after 14 days exceed the return policy time frame and as such exchange, store credit or refund will not be provided.
- Customers who have obtained a qualified return will be provided with an option to exchange, obtain store credit or a refund. Refunds will be processed back onto the original payment account.
- Freight/Courier costs related to returning the product are at the customers expense unless it is agreed to be an error on our behalf.
- Before returning any goods Puzzles Australia must be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and written approval obtained.
- All returns must be sent back with a copy of written approval and a copy of the invoice inside the parcel.
- Please allow 14 days from the date the product has been sent back for the exchange or store credit to be processed.
*Our returns/exchange policy can be changed without notice.
Damaged or Faulty Items
We take great pride and care in our products and packaging however damage or faulty products may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. If you have received a product that is either damaged in shipment or faulty please take a photo immediately. Email the photo to email@example.com including details of how it was damaged or became faulty (if known), along with your name and invoice number. We will attend to this promptly and work with you to obtain an appropriate resolution.
*Our damaged or faulty items policy can be changed without notice.